Regional Groups in New England - Regional groups throughout New England put on local events for members, using the BARPCV non-profit organization umbrella. BARPCV supports these groups through publicity to RPCVs, mailings, and information sharing.
Current groups and contact information are: Cape Cod & the Islands
- John and Joan Grant, 508.255.0303, email@example.com
North of Boston & New Hampshire
- Allison & Brian Ristola, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Laura Bonk, 603.340.3524, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doane Perry, office 413.698.2817, mobile 617.240.9883, email@example.com
- Sherwood and Carol Guernsey, office 413.499.3520, home 413.458.9701, mobile 413.822.5894, firstname.lastname@example.org
Worcester Area Returned Peace Corps Volunteers
- Heather Souare, 508.886.2221, email@example.com
- Virginia Swain, 508.753.4172, firstname.lastname@example.org
Groups outside the region- Moving to another part of the country? There are RPCV groups all over the United States. We have a small representation of outside groups below. If you don't see one in the area you are moving to, it may just be that we don't yet have their information. But you can be the person to bridge the groups! Send us an introduction so that we can add them to our website.
Atlanta Area Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Association (AARPCV)