Community Bulletin Board
If you would like to post anything to the community bulletin board, please fill out this form www.barpcv.org/ebulletin. You will receive an email when the opportunity has been posted.
INDEX (Job index below)
For details on BNID postings please visit http://bnid.org/jobs
- IT Coordinator, Peace First
- Development Coordinator, Peace First
- Prize Program Director, Peace First
- Communications Manager, Peace First
- EF Language Travel is Recruiting
- GlobeMed is seeking its next Executive Director
- Full-time Children’s HealthWatch Position – Senior Policy Analyst
IT Coordinator, Peace First
He/she will lead the development of an organization wide contact management system to help us engage and better serve a growing national network of partners and stakeholders. The IT Coordinator will also oversee technology support and systems for Peace First, contracting work to vendors and consultants as necessary on website or database projects.
About the Position
Demonstrated success in building and managing partnerships and relationships; Strategic thinking skills and a passion for strong execution; Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Excellent track record of project management; Sales experience or public engagement work a plus; Experience growing a national program in a results-oriented environment; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.To ApplyTo be considered for this position, please send a resume and cover letter, both in Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Peace First Prize Program Director” in the subject line of the email. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- GlobeMed is seeking its next Executive Director. The ED is GlobeMed's visionary, chief strategist, fundraiser, and mobilizer, responsible for guiding the overall growth and development of the organization. We are seeking a leader who is passionate about mobilizing a global community to tackle health disparities and inspire the next generation of global health leaders. If you are a team-builder who can manage an organization, raise funds, forge partnerships, rally supporters, and serve as a role model for thousands of students across the country, click here to learn more. Chicago-based. Apps desired ASAP.
- Become a host to an international student afor the summer and earn up to $2500.
- EF Organizes a full schedule of cultural activities and language courses in the Beverly area M-F for the students (and provides the transportation). You would provide the room, meals and transport to one of our bus stop locations. Contact Kelly if you are interested. email@example.com. 617.974.6163. EF Language Travel is Recruiting EF Language Travel is the world’s leading educational travel provider; offering students the opportunity to spend 2 – 4 weeks abroad, improving their language skills and participating in a full activity program. APPLY NOW: Send your resume and cover letter directly to Emily.Katz@EF.com (Recruitment Manager Language Travel)
- Global Potential provides youth and communities the leadership and entrepreneurial skills to create renewed life perspectives to affect positive change locally and globally. Using a holistic year and a half methodology, GP trains youth to become leaders through international exchange, social entrepreneurship, global awareness, community development, and service learning. The Global Potential (GP) Mentoring Program helps to empower youth in our community to make positive life choices that enable them to maximize their potential. The mentoring program works with motivated adult volunteers to commit to supporting, guiding, a GP youth throughout the entire GP program. By becoming part of the social network of adults and community members who care about the GP youth fellows and leaders, the mentor can help youth develop and reach positive academic, career, and personal goals. For more information: http://global-potential.org/mentor/
- Mentorship opportunities through Global PotentialAre you an undergraduate or graduate student seeking meaningful experiences to connect with youth around your College? Now is the time to apply! >Full-time Children’s HealthWatch Position – Senior Policy Analyst >Position Overview The Senior Policy Analyst is a key member of the Children’s HealthWatch team -working closely with the Research and Policy Director in her role leading activity on all organizational research projects and dissemination. The Senior Policy Analyst develops pertinent background research and helps to communicate Children’s HealthWatch research to our core audiences in the research and policy worlds, contributing to a greater understanding of conditions, issues and trends impacting a wide range of anti-poverty, health and socioeconomic programs and issues. Research Support: The Senior Policy Analyst provides key support in the academic and public policy research of Children’s HealthWatch. Tasks include conducting database and literature searches for data to be used in reports, briefs, and papers, drafting and editing policy briefs/reports and communication materials tailored towards anti-poverty organizations and legislative staff. S/he edits and contributes to manuscripts developed by principal investigators and senior staff. S/he also responds to inquiries about research and increases public awareness of studies. S/he may also assist with administrative duties related to programs/projects.Dissemination, Policy and Advocacy: The Senior Policy Analyst will stay abreast of policy issues relevant to Children’s HealthWatch work, attend meetings with local and national advocacy groups and policy makers/legislative staff in order to educate others about our research and implications for policy. S/he will also make connections with partner organizations and report back on their work. The Senior Policy Analyst will assist in scheduling visits and maintaining relationships with policy makers and their staff. S/he will also assist in management of related contact databases.