Registration for this event has passed
Volunteer with BARPCV at the Boston Marathon!
For the past several years, BARPCV has volunteered to hand out water, Gatorade, and good cheer to marathon runners. Volunteering is an all-day, any-weather, and on-your-feet venture. For those new to Boston, ensure you have Marathon Monday (April 20th, 2020) off as a holiday.
- Click here to access the 2020 application.
- Choose between registering as a new volunteer or log-in with your B.A.A. Volunteer Loyalty Number.
- Select that you are a GENERAL volunteer.
- Complete your personal information and navigate to the next page.
- Choose “join an existing group” when prompted, type in the following group name “Boston Area Returned Peace Corps Volunteers” and enter the pass code “kennedy”. Make sure to type in the group name and passcode exactly as they appear here with no additional spaces or characters. The next page you'll see that you've been added to this group: BM 20 - Hydration Station - Station 23(Monday)
- Complete the rest of the application and submit, making sure to complete the process by obtaining an on-screen confirmation number. Take a screenshot or a picture of your completed page, just to ensure you've received your confirmation code. You should also receive an email confirming your completed application. Please note the registration deadline is February 7th, 2020.