BARPCV Members Receive:
- Biweekly e-newsletter with upcoming events and latest news
- Membership directory providing contact for RPCVs in the Boston area
- Invitations to social events with RPCVs, family and friends
- Members-only career networking events
- Opportunity to volunteer through community service (including annual Boston Marathon!)
- Access to join BARPCV sports teams
- Free admission to special events
- Eligibility to apply for community grant awards
How are membership dues used?
Joining BARPCV will not only keep you connected to area RPCVs, it lets us continue funding our Community Grants program, photo contest, and a variety of events such as the Welcome Back / Send-Off (WBSO).
Join, Renew, or Update Your Information
All memberships last one year and can be automatically renewed. You may pay your dues by credit card, PayPal, or by mailing us a check.
New Members - Join Here Newly returned PCVs join for free for your first year back! Currently serving PCVs may also join for free!
Current Members - Login with the button above to let us know your new address, email, interests, whatever!
National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) - To stay connected with the global Peace Corps community, receive current Peace Corps news, find opportunities to engage in bringing your experience home, get help with the transition home, ensure that your voice is heard on Capitol Hill or continue to help communities at home or abroad, join the National Peace Corps Association. Join NPCA and BARPCV at the same time! Learn more about membership with the National Peace Corps Assocation.
$30 - Individual BARPCV Membership
$40 - Two-in-one Household BARPCV Membership
$30 - Individual BARPCV + Complimentary NPCA Memberships
$20 - Student BARPCV Membership
$0 - BARPCV Membership, New RPCV (within 1 year)
$0 - BARPCV Membership, PCV currently serving
If you face any hardship paying dues, please reach out to the Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Treasurer at email@example.com to handle membership renewal.